- To see – to do
- A savour city
- Practical information
Panier Gourmand (Gourmand Basket) at the Office de Tourisme
An idea for a present or just a tasty pleasure...
The Panier Gourmand is an original and savoury idea for a present.
It consists of:
- a container, a nice and solid raffia basket bearing the Saint-Germain-en-Laye logo, with a choice of colours, at 6€
Which you add several items of your choice in the food area for a minimum of 30€:
- a 250 ml jar of honey “Le rucher du Buzot”, produced by Christophe and Valérie Parizot, apiarists in Saint-Germain, from a mix of flowers among which apple tree, chestnut tree, cherry tree, dandelion and clover, 7€
- a 900 gram jar of boiled chicken, called “poule au pot d’Henri IV”. A meal representative of French gastronomy that only needs re-heating and to be accompanied with rice and tomato sauce, 15€
- a bottle of apple juice from a craft production by the Lycée agricole. Completely pasteurized, it contains 17 varieties of apples, 3€
- a bottle of Champagne brut “Louis XIV”, 75 cl from the special growth for Saint-Germain-en-Laye, 23€
- a box of chocolates Pascal Le Gac. Made of chocolate 66% from Caribbean cocoa, pastilles sold by 15 (50 grams), 5 €
All those products can be purchased individually.
For all those who buy a Panier gourmand, one gift: the “Petit livret de la gastronomie à Saint-Germain-en-Laye” booklet, published by the Office de tourisme; it is a collection of historical or more modern recipes of some Saint-Germain cooks.
Buy, order on the Web, book your Panier Gourmand
Buy your souvenirs and gifts directly at the shop of the Office de Tourisme, 38 rue au Pain – 78100 Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
You cannot come now or you want to book an item?
Write us at email@example.com or call us: +33 (0)1 30 87 20 63.
CB and mastercard accepted.
Delivery mail is possible, contact us.
For your safety, the French government recommand you to not eat too much sugar, fat and salt. www.mangerbouger.fr (in French only)
Caution: Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health.